Monday, June 2, 2008

LaughStuff (Tickle your Funny Bones)

Over the years I've had my share of bloopers and funny anecdotes. Some of them are even shared by friends and colleagues. I'd like to share them here....it might just brighten up someone else's day......
-------------------------------------------------------------------
From a friend:
A few days ago I was looking for some accesories for my car at a car shop,, A young pretty lady came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten?'
She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..' She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there. The saleslady gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked 'is there a 710 on this car?'
She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.'
Guess what she meant by '710'?---->

Bloopers 101
In a recent job interview, the interviewer asked me if I can elaborate more on the operation I had back in high school. So I went on and said, it's a cyst. It's "in-grown"....err...."inborn"..sorry....In my mind I was laughing but I continued telling her my story....@

We went on an island getaway a few summers back, and we decided to take a luxury ship for adventure We were assigned to two different cabins and one time, some of our friends visited our cabin for pictures and a few chit chat. I was tasked to take their picture, then just as I was about to click....the bed where my friends were posing, dropped.....it literally fell down and so did my friends....@

At work, my colleague was on break and was sitting beside me, listening to my calls..for about 15 minutes. Then it was his time to log. And his first call came and he went with this spiel "Good Morning this is Cherry"....in his very low voice...Apparently he has not gotten over my spiel....hahahahha....



No comments: