Saturday, June 7, 2008

Friendship Moments

Yesterday, I was surprised to receive a friendster comment from my long time friend RB..Knowing him, he's not the type who would post around some comments just for the sake of posting....When I check it, it was his advance birthday greeting for me.....He was even joking about where I'd treat him for lunch which is of course soooo not possible because were worlds apart - he's in California I'm here...I have to admit I was touched by it. And I began missing the old times when I can easily call him up when I needed some advice or when I can't find anybody to pester..hahahahha...And it's usually around this time, when he greets me "happy birthday", I would start pressuring him aboput his super overdue birthday present....and he'd usually reply "my gift can't fit in a gift bag....it's a boyfriend that I'm looking for you"....hahahhaha..some kinda' friend ha.....
----------------------------
Sent a birthday message to one long time friend A, the other day but for some reason she did not respond. I'm thinkin' maybe she's out of town or out of the country for her birthday....Whatever she did, I hope she had a blast!
-----------------------------
I'm so happy for my friend RGA, who just recently transfered to a new job. It's quite an interesting job title and the company is good. I'm still glad that she never forgets to update me whatever it is she's doing at the moment. I just miss our "irate" moments.....hehehe
-----------------------------
Got a forwarded email from a high school friend whom I never heard from for the longest time. Funny, she did not even replied to me email to her..she must be soo busy.....or maybe not....Still trying to figure out if I still wanna continue being friends wuith her......hehehehhe..just kidding..
------------------------------
My friend Arjie, asked me a week ago, if our other friend R is getting married this month....Told her, the wedding's in August although R is going home this June. Hope she does not mess up on the dates again......hahahah
------------------------------
Got a very encouraging text message from LP, when I told her there is a job opening in their office that I wanted to apply to. She told me to send my resume right away and said she hope I'd be selected.....
------------------------------
Looking forward to R's homecoming before the month ends....there's a girl's night out that's in the works now and I hope she remembered the gadget I was asking her to check the price for me.....
------------------------------
Miss my friend "Wins", no idea where he is or what he is doing now.....I'd like to think his lovelife's doing Ok, coz we don't get to see him these days...When he appears, I would know, he's got a problem...hahaha..
------------------------------
Need to end this here, it's getting dark..I'll prepare dinner.....Ciao!


No comments: