Sunday, June 29, 2008

Of Plastics and Rubbermades


I'm glad I have a stack of friends who stick with me in good times and in bad. Friends who even when we don't see each other in months or years, the moment we start talking, it's as if the last time we saw each other was yesterday. The friends I keep, are those I met since childhood, from previous employments and from school. But finding friends at work proves to be the most challenging.

I've had my share of pretentious people in the number of work places I've been to. It seems like, even when you are nice and try to make friends with everyone, still there are people who would talk bad behind your back. Those who are laughing and joking with you, but are making out issues about you when you're not together. Get real!n If you don't wanna be friends with me tell me straight. You don't need to charm me with your so-called nice attitude when in fact you don't like me...I wouldn't mind staying away from you....Geez...that felt good....I'm able to blurt it out....Now, let me have a bite of my choco chip cookies.... :)

No comments: