Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thank You Ais & Gie!

Over the weekend, our country was hit by typhoon Frank and days like these, i don't usually get to do much except to hope and pray that the wind and rain would stop soon and I had a few text messages as well..hahhaha.....While my internet connection was still down, I checked my mails thru my phone and I could not believe I've got tons of mails already..in just two days of not checking......whew! But there was one email I got that I felt was touching.....This is from my long time friend Ais....she said...

Hi Eila!
Belated Happy Birthday! Musta na.
Take care...ais

I replied: Thanks Ais...I'm ok, job hunting now...May opening ba sa inyo..hehehe....Take care as well - Eila



Very simple words but it meant a lot to me, considering the very hectic and busy life she has and it was the first time in months that I heard from her again....But she really is one of those few friends I have whom I can always count on...even when she's soooo busy, when you need her, she would be there..I'm glad I have a friend like her. Another message I got was from my friend Gie...She sent me a thank you note and it said:
It has been 8months since the surgery. I'm recovering very well & better now. Thanks for the prayers. I truly appreciate it. Regards. God bless!
Gie has always been thankful to all the people who never forgets to pray for her continuous recovery and healing from the surgery and I'm glad she's in good shape now....

I sure would love to have lunch with these two long time friends but our schedules doesn't sync ....Some other time I guess.... And thank you Ais and Gie for the friendship!



No comments: