Sunday, June 29, 2008

On Chocolate Chip Cookies

And my most favorite of all ......CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES...I am addicted to it--soft and chewy, crisp and crunchy, it doesn't matter....I just love 'em.

Somehow, these cookies have been comfort food for me, and perhaps the reason why I try to have a stock of 'em at home, so I can grab a bite whenever there is a need to....hahaha....It not just eases my hunger, it also makes me feel relieved whenever I am down and blue. Every bite of it soothes and relaxes me...and for reasons I could not explain--it makes me feel better.
Perhaps that's the magic of these cookies...it gives you a rush bite after bite after bite, making you forget your heartaches, and your diet..hahahaha..but I guess that's exactly my point-these cookies make you feel so good, that you do not feel guilty adding up calories into your already plus size body....[call that, reasoning for over stuffing..but come on, get real....I know you've had episodes like these in your lives:)]


1 comment:

Zeee said...

oh! I love chocolate chips, too!! I just wish I knew how to bake them. My last attempt came out pretty runny... hehehehe

Deranged Insanity
Traipsey Turvey
PierrEzrah