Tuesday, June 10, 2008

On HOUSE and Grey's Anatomy

I never imagined I could stick to too much drama on t.v. until I started watching Grey's Anatomy. Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens , George O'Malley and Alex Karev are medical interns trying to make it good in the toughest surgical residency program and juggling their own personal trials as well. What made me glued to this show is it's ability to show the realities of life-and how each one of the characters were able resolve or address their own issues. Watching the scenes sometimes I can relate to it and I'm like --"oh, I've been in that situation".... I felt the pain, the happiness and the suspense that the show brings to the audience.
HOUSE was a different story. This got me glued to the show and to Hugh Laurie as well. I was never a Laurie fan until House came and he was just sooo believable playing the anti-social, pain killer addict, witty and arrogant medical doctor Gregory House, sporting his jeans and cane. He specializes in diagnostic medicine and would do whatever it takes to solve puzzling cases that come his way using his team of medical doctors and wit. This show is great and has a very good team of scriptwriters as well. Dr. House, carries the show yet , his team of doctors - Chase, Foreman, Cameron add dimension and depth to his character. This show not only showcases the wisdom and arrogance of House but it also showed his humane side -- specially in matters of the heart. Dr. James Wilson and Lisa Cuddy are witness to it. Very House, very cool. I am soo diggin' this show.

No comments: