Thursday, June 26, 2008

Missin' the 5th Graders

The past year I have been hooked on the show "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader" on the country's local station Q, and I have learned to love these oh soo cute class - -----

Marki Laura Alana



Spencer Jacob and my favorite of all - Kyle.....

....and last night, the episode was called "Graduation Night"....It's the last time that my favorite class is gonna stand on the podium and help grown up American answer 5th grade questions. Who would have imagined that there's more to this kids brains than their funny antics....Witty kids, I should say.....and who can forget Kyle's mis spelled but correct answers, as what Jeff always points out - " this isn't a spelling contest so it's ok".... or Spencer making fun of his answer Delaware, he added this question "what did dela wear?".....hahahha.... or the enthusiasm and encouragement that these kids would show the contestants....They are just wonderful! During their graduation night, these kids were given savings bond for what they have done...It was soo touching to see their bewildered and happy faces, hearing the news and how they hugged Jeff, as if they were his kids....What more can I say??? I'm definitely gonna miss these 5th graders....and yup...I am such a fan.....

.....I'm still gonna catch next weeks show though, their introducing a new class...... :)

No comments: