Saturday, June 21, 2008

For my "Favored One"

I would have wanted to tell you this face to face but that would be hard, since we never knew each other. The first time I saw you walk inside our Political Science class, my world literally STOP. I never knew what hit me, but I knew from that day I was hooked on you. I was silently cheering for you during your soccer games, campaigned for you when you ran for Student Council and I was there when you performed during your finals in P.E. A day in the university would never be complete without me having a glimpse of you - in the cafeteria, covered walk, practicing soccer or walking through the parking lot. You cannot imagine how happy I was when I checked your midterm exam during our class and I know somehow, you became familiar with me because of that. Needless to say you have made college life more exciting until you migrated to the U.S. You probably would ask how I knew, but I've got some very reliable sources. While it was sad not seeing you often in school, I have learned to live with it....Before I knew it, I have already graduated from college.....And did I forget you...I wouldn't say Yes....Coz even when I never saw you anymore, deep within me I was always yearning to find out how you have been after all these years.....And I found you..on one of the social networking sites.....I saw you have beautiful kids - 2 boys, who looked just like you and was I jealous?....I just wished those little boys were mine...but they could never be....I'm glad that I get to see how you never changed a bit, the way I saw you the first time some 10 years ago except for the hair....which is shorter now and looks good on you. I could wish for us to be friends at least..but we are not.. we were just classmates back then, we had our own group of friends, I just happen to have the biggest crush on you and for now...I'll just keep enjoying this wonderful feeling everytime I think of you... :)

No comments: