Saturday, June 28, 2008

An Orange Mind???

I would have accepted me being "green minded", but orange???? That was my reaction when I took up this quiz emailed to me by a friend called "what color is your mind" - initially out of sheer boredom and to fight my already drooping eyes......hahaha....But when I read the result I couldn't help but agree....And I'm like - guess, there's such a thing as an "orange" mind….hahahha....check this out!

Your Mind is Orange
Of all the mind types, yours is the quickest.
You are usually thinking a mile a minute, and you could be thinking about anything at all.
Your thoughts are often scattered and random - but they're also a lot of fun!

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about esoteric subjects, the meaning of life, and pop culture.




No comments: