Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jaxtr!

Imagine being able to call and text for free through your PC. For someone who is both a voice and text addict, this comes in handy especially at times when you ran out of load credits and there is no available retailer that you can load up. I remembered being sent an invitation by two of my YM contacts, to register on this site called Jaxtr, some few months ago. At first I only registered to it out of respect for the one who sent me the invite but when I tried sending a free text it really works. It's for yahoo users so if you already have an account, you just need tot log in and pump up your profile. This morning, I was able to use it again, because I ran out of load credits and the retailer nearby was out. It's like those social networking sites where they can record who viewed your profile etc. and still you get to control who you want to add as friends. You can even add all those in your YM and if they register as well, you can call them for free too. Cool isn't it! Try it!

No comments: