Saturday, June 28, 2008

Relaxin' on Sale

I checked out the Sale at the mall across the street. The bargain girl that I am, I definitely remember the sale dates, because this is the time to scout for some nice finds which you can get at half of it's original tag. After a few round of scouring the mall, I felt the need to sit down and recharge my energy....hahaha...and what better way to boost me up than a nice cup of coffee... I went to Arancio Cafe's cozy nook at the mall....I have frequent the place since they opened, because they have very good coffee at reasonable prices....And their cakes and pastries are very good as well. I enjoyed my requisite Cafe Gelato and a slice of Crostata de Fruta while reading a magazine.....

[have a sip, grab a bite]




[havin' a taste of my Crostata de Fruta]

Now, that's what I call.......life.....sigh.....:)

* Arancio Cafe's located in Manila Malls.....Check them out!

No comments: