Sunday, June 8, 2008

Birthdays..Birthdays


Yesterday, I was at the 4th birthday party of my cousin's son. What I like about parties like this, is I get to spend some time with my cousins and their kids.....whew, feels like I'm getting older, hahahaha...whom I don't get to see as much. Funny, everytime we would see each other it would seem like we have a lot of catching up to do....And I can't believe how much their kids have grown...Our conversations would always be full of laughter and a lot of noise...We really can get soo loud.....But, who cares?? We're all having fun! It was also at this same party that I found out another cousin is celebrating his birthday today, and another one on the 20th...Wow, this calls for another round of celebration! To my nephew Patrick.....and my cousins Gie and Dan Happy Birthday!


No comments: