Friday, June 13, 2008

Birthday Thank You's

On June 12, I turned 30. I'd like to make my thank you's to those who remembered....

Pap and Ma - for the call and text message..Nice to hear their voice again....
Youngest sis - for treating us to Kung Fu Panda...I took care of the pop corn and soda....Hahaha..

And here are a few of the birthday messages I got..

Cousin P - Your smile is one of the most important part of your personality, it is a mirror that reflects the good things inside of you. So keep smiling...Happy Birthday!

Bestfriend Chi - Happy Birthday to the most beautiful friend in the whole wide world! (texted her and told her thanks sexy mama...it's mutual admiration society for us.....hahahah)

Zands - Chi's better half - Mare, Happy Birthday!!! Take Care!

Car_ _ _-Today I whisper a prayer for a dear One like you.. for the best of health, a great mood, wisdom, understandingg and beautiful disposition on this day. Happy Birthday!

Kuks - Hi! Happy Birthday! More blessings. All the best!

Roberta - Mare, Happy Happy Birthday! My sis just gave birth this morning a healthy baby boy! ingat and God Bless! (replied to her congrats to ur sis on her baby)..

Mich - Happy Birthday! How are you?...


And to my friends who sent me birthday messages on friendster - Cecil, Ail, Rose, Tess, Lj, RB, Jenn, Jenny, Hya, Lani, Vinz, Luv, Jessa....


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: