Monday, July 28, 2008

Reunion Preps

My high school class is celebrating it's 15th year reunion next year! and as early as now almost everyone's getting excited about the preparations. Our e-group has been burning with emails eversince talks on the forthcoming reunion started and it's nice that somehow through this we get to communicate with each other even if were "worlds" apart. Another site that's constantly being used is friendster - apparently the closest we can get to knowing what each one of us look like now....And mind you, not many of us have changed a bit..it's still so much like high school, only more mature.....and others were married....I just got off the phone with one of my former classmate and I'm looking forward for a batch night out, sometime in August. Now the point of discussion for the batch is what we want to do during the reunion..I'm suggesting an "80's Party"...If everyone agrees, I feel that would be a hit.After all, we all love the new wave era - 1 batchmate has a band who does new wave songs, and what a colorful night that would be - what with the wigs, sunglasses, and leg warmers.....lolz!

1 comment:

Rob, Jen and three little monkeys said...

Hi, thanks so much for visiting my blog through friday fill-ins. I'm new to blogging so it's always exciting to get comments from new people! I'm going to add you to my blog list, so come visit anytime! I also posted you meme called, " etcetra, etcetra". I posted a link to your blog as well within that meme post. Thanks again!