Sunday, July 27, 2008

Amused....

My inbox was filled with email updates on what my contact on multiply has been uploading on her site. They were pictures of her recent vacation in Manila and the places they have been to. One of those posted was her picture with the country's comedy king. Now, that got me surprised or more so amused. Really, I find it amusing how some people are able to approach a celebrity and have a photo op. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it, it's just that I envy those people who have enough courage to do so. Just like my friend. Because me - oh boy, I just don't have the guts! I've had many encounters with local celebrities, but even if I so wanted to have a photo taken with them, somehow I chicken out. I remembered I was watching a show of one of my favorite acoustic performer and I was hoping I could have a picture with him, but it was only after a lot of convincing from another friend and after seeing other fans having their pictures taken, that I was able to have a picture with him....and all because of my friend who literally drag me towards the singer....Now, when I look at that picture, I'm just glad I was dragged into it, otherwise I would have never stopped asking myself "what if".........lolz!

No comments: