Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Days That Were.....

The week is almost over and boy, it has been a busy one for me....My Mom, arrived last Monday, and whenever she's in town, we seem to be always on the look out (we better be good or else we might hear her never ending "words of wisdom").....hehehe... We slept quite late, as we have a lot of catching up to do, especially with the latest buzz in our hometown..... Retired, late but was off to an early start the next day. I have an early schedule for a job interview and it took me about two hours in that particular company, the interviewer advised me that they would be calling me for the interview and exam result in the afternoon. She even told me that if I don't receive a call from them, in the afternoon, it means I didn't pass the exam. Then I went straight home, and just made myself aware of what the interviewer told me. I had to forego having a nap because I had to accompany my Mom go shopping and do the grocery. Was leisurely strolling on the mall, checking out some stuff I might need, and checking my phone once in a while for some calls I might have missed. Bought myself some nice flip flops and as the evening draws near, and I haven't received a call from the company I applied for in the morning, I already accepted the fact that I didn't pass their exam. Had late dinner, had funny conversations with my Mom, and for the second time - I retired late and started early the next day. Wednesday, woke up early coz I need to do my laundry and have to prepare for my siblings' pack meals. They have changes in their work schedules now, so mornings are allotted to preparing their meals and having early lunch with them. But I had some terrible muscle pain and were having signs of fever after I finished my laundry that I took some Ibuprofen and took a rest for a while. Went to the nearby Appliance Center, to purchase a new video player, but felt I was getting unusually cold. My feet were cold ice and I knew I was not alright. My mom noticed that something was wrong with me, we went home, and I got a call from the company I applied the other day. They were scheduling me for a final interview by Friday afternoon. Now that was a surprise. I set up the new player, watch a video, had dinner and slept early. This morning I woke up feeling a lot better than yesterday, see my other sis off to work, then we went to the city's bargain district. My Mom and my sis were with me and after doing the rounds in searching for some items that would interest us, we were able to purchase a nice black leather bag, some pairs of shoes, shirts among others. By the time we went home it was already late. I'm quite tired from all the walking we did today, but am satisfied with the bargain finds we bought....Need to sleep now, I got some final interview to think of tomorrow....hehehehe....

No comments: