Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Sim, Old Friends, EC and Others....

Finally got my free sim from Umobile...Looking forward to try out their services, though I don't think I'd be able to use their fring service, for now...I am loving their rates - 7.25 for u to landline, 7.00 for u to other network and 5.00 for u to u calls. IDD is 10.00 and text messaging rates are .15 for u to u, .75 for u to other networks and 8.00 for international text. There's still a few interconnection concerns but I'm not at all bothered...heheheh..Oh, did I mention, I'll get a free P100 load every month for the first six months? Isn't that cool! Enough about the sim....

Yesterday, I was surprised to receive a text message from my college friend Rics, who I haven't seen for the last 8 years....It's like after we graduated, we went on separate worlds, found jobs, lost each others contacts...It was nice to know that she's doing well, I think she's gotten married already and have two kids now. I looked at her friendster profile and nothing has changed in her, really....Happy about that....And then last night, I was conversing with another old friend from college, and we were talking about, Artsy Country Girl - the one from my previous post.....It was quite a conversation we had and even if it was only through exchange of text messages I'm glad that it was just like the old times....It got me asking, what's with the month of July, old friends are resurfacing these days....but I'm lovin' it......

Just this morning, I checked out my entrecards and found out I got some adverts to approve.....I looked at my status on EC and it was only now that I learned that I approve adverts within 17 hours on the average..hehehehhe...and that advertising on my blog costs about 32ec....I didn't know that, the last time I checked I was 16ec then dropped to 8ec and now 32ec...Whew...thanks.....I went on blog hopping, dropped my cards and it's nice that I get to meet online buddies because of this..Blogging really is fun....

Two friends D and R are online and I'm trying to juggle typing this blog entry and chatting with them on YM....both of them have lots of questions not to mention juicy scoops about some people we knew from way back....Talk about being chismosa...Well, it's their lunch break, so they can chat and I haven't eaten my lunch..so if you'll excuse me....need to grab a bite.... :)


No comments: