Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-In #81

Came across this nice site called Friday Fill-Ins and decided to take part on this meme. They have really interesting questions, I feel I just have to answer them.... even if it's only Thursday or for some parts Wednesday... :)

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would have seen how my cousin was able to sneak out of the house..hehehehhe
2. Jealousy is a manifestation of one's insecurity.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I would be successful in whatever field I choose.
4. I'd rather be happy than sad any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna cry and open a bottle of wine.....hahahaha
6. If time were in a bottle, I'd go back to the days when life was simpler.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the latest movie with my friend, tomorrow my plans include lunch out with other long lost friends and Sunday, I want to go to church and check out what dress to wear for a friends wedding!

3 comments:

Janet said...

You are right; that's exactly what jealousy is!!! Thanks for playing :-)

Mai said...

helo.. thanks for the visit.. keep blogging! :)

Momgen said...

Thanks for the comment in my blog. I am sorry i drop an EC last time i forgot to canvas it to you. I have another contest but i did not let anybody know yet but i will do that in my other blog the one Photographic Memories and thats soon...

Love Is..