Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Miss...

Everytime my Ma comes for a visit, I would always end up missing and texting my Pap, who is left in our hometown - leading quite a tedious and hectic job. I got so caught up on my conversation with him that after he told me he was gonna sleep already, it made me realized that I haven't talked to him in a while. I missed our funny and serious conversations and remember the days when we were much younger and it was easier to cuddle up in bed with him. Now since we're 12 hours apart, will have to do with voice and text messages.....Somehow I get to maximize this so called Alltxt mode....hehehhe.....Other than my Pap, here are some of those that I miss back home.....

My Besftriend C - whose leading quite a simple and contented life in the province. I haven't seen her for more than a year. I miss our girl talk..lots of girl talks. She was the only person whom I could tell my secret back in college and we were inseparable. Partners in crime, as they say....hehehe..

"Gay time" and coffee with my equally flamboyant friends L and Wes...L and I are female gays while Wes is a certified "green queen"....hehehhe....I sure would like to catch up with them....

My two bus mates S and H, who were my companion in trying to ride the last trip home to our town.....Sigh....

The perfect cone of the Mayon Volcano that is the backdrop of my university...

The rush deadlines on the school paper even if it means eating your lunch while it's still in the plastic and only with your fork and spoon --no plates.....Still it was fun.

The gallons of ice cream that we would stuff ourselves with while we were cramming on school paper publication....

The highfalutin words of my former English professor Ms. D..hehehe...the intelligent girl that she is, I sure learned a lot from her....

The soccer field where I would normally catch a glimpse of my long time "crush" R.....and

.......The laid back life in the province......

No comments: