Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Again, I'm late by two days, but nevertheless, nothing's gonna stop me from answering this one...

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you wont hurt you...

2. If you're good at something, you will succeed....

3. Why so lazy??? hehehehhe

4. Something is out there, it's the guard distributing the bills....

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "In and Out"....

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see two of my friends grilling some pork chops, the two others are setting up picnic tables, and another one just brought out a bucket of beer and I can see my neighbor cleaning his backyard and his partner cooking dinner :)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chatting with my friend R, tomorrow my plans include mall hopping (hehehe) and Sunday, I want to relax!

Wanna join the fun? Click here.

3 comments:

smariek said...

Love your plans for Sunday. I hope to do some of that myself too. :-)

Here's my FFI post

Lindsay said...

You're right, if you're good at something, then you'll succeed not unless you'll not use it wisely.

Thanks for visiting my page. Enjoy your mall hopping. Happy sunday!

Janet said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, thanks for playing :-)