Monday, August 11, 2008

Weblog Premio - My First!


This morning, I received a really nice surprise from my friend, Jen. She gave me my first blog award. Thank you so much, for this and for always taking the time to read my entries. She was one of the first blog buddies I have and her blog is one of those that I keep coming back to every so often and I do enjoy reading her entries. It's friends like her, that makes me keep updating my blog...Gracias, Jen!

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

I have only been in blogger for roughly three months, but I can honestly say I was able to meet a lot of people and gained friends in that span of time. Friends who, even if I don't get to see personally are quite easy to reach out. Some are even my constant EC droppers! This award is also for you and hope you enjoy it much as I do.

I nominate....

Jhari

Anj

A.P.P.L.E.

Ivy

Edna

Ixara

Willow



3 comments:

LxndreaSB said...

yay!! thanks eila for the award. keep up the good work and always maintain originality in ur content. dont indulge too much in paid posts or advertisements, cos readers would just tend to get bored with that.
just my 2 cents opinion.

*hugs*
^__^

Apple said...

That's really very sweet of you. Thank you very much for the award ^_^

SimpleLifeFreak said...

hi, thank you so much.