Thursday, August 7, 2008



1. You know you're old when you start forgetting what you just said a few seconds ago. lol!
2. My heart is divided between going back to my hometown and staying in the city.

3. A nap is what I need RIGHT NOW! [woke up really early today].... =(

4. I have felt the pain, I have known the depths of loving someone at a distance. *wink,wink*

5. Gah, won't these people stop being judgemental.

6. Grab that opportunity as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching t.v. and the Olympics opening, tomorrow my plans include attending my nephew's first birthday and meeting up with my friend and Sunday, I want to sleep all day!

7 comments:

Four-eyed-missy said...

Amen to #1 - don't we all? *lol* I just hope it's not a sign of something more serious later...

Yes, the Olympics today - was hoping to see the opening but our cable connection boinked todaY!@

Have a great weekend/

Forgetfulone said...

I do #1 all the time! My #2 also says staying and going, and #4 says pain. Thanks for the reminder about the Olympics.

Siani said...

Love your answers. #6 is so true. Have a lovely weekend.

You can read my Friday Fill-Ins here.

Sheeshintx said...

Sounds like a good weekend. I want to sleep all day, maybe someday. :-) Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Grap that opportunity as soon as you can. Great answer.

Anonymous said...

Your right. A sure sign of getting old is forgetting. Drives me loopy. I hope you have a great weekend!

Janet said...

#4 - cough *Johnny Depp* cough

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)