Tuesday, August 12, 2008

7 Years after.....

Yesterday, I finally was able to meet up with my long time or should I say long lost, hehehe, friend, J. Can't believe it has been seven years, since the last time we saw each other, back when we were still working for the same company, it was both our first job and both of us resigned after a couple of months...lol! Found myself a different work and somehow we lost track of each other, until last year, when we saw each other again, this time not personally, but online through one of those social networking sites. We were able to update each other about how our lives have been, but we never got the chance to see each other because of differences in schedule. Last February, I got news that our other friend R, is getting married this August and this paved the way for me and J's meet up. We were both invited for R's wedding, so we should be together attending it. We were constant textmates and would have wanted to have a night out with R, but since the bride is very busy, we were not able to have one. Now that the wedding is only a few days away, both J and I felt, we needed to see each other so we can talk about how we were gonna go to the wedding. As expected, our first meeting after seven years turned out fun. No hang ups, still and we were very much like before. J had lots of memories of that first job, lots of juicy stories and lots of laughter....I realized, maybe we should have pushed through with the night out, the talks would have been longer, but for now, I'm just glad that we found ourselves, back in the friendship circle again and we are looking forward to R's wedding, which J promised to take lots of pictures.....

No comments: