Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mamma Mia...here i go again ^-^


Last night, I finally was able to watch "Mamma Mia"..It was not something we planned, but my sis just blurted out "let's go watch Mamma Mia" and we were off to checking what time was the last screening, worried that it may not be showing anymore, because it has been more than a week since it's first shown in theaters. I was just glad that it was still showing in one of the theaters, in a mall 30-minutes away from my place. While I've heard a lot of good reviews and feedback about the movie, I have to say, it exceeded my expectation. It was hilarious and heartwarming, and I was so diggin' Pierce Brosnan, who is still drop dead gorgeous and sings really well, and so does Collin Firth - I never knew he could sing. That was a surprise. It was such a fun movie and it's one of those that I would not get tired watching over adn over again. And the songs of Abba - it's always nice to hear them again, after a while - "Mamma Mia, here I go again, my, my, how can I resist you?"

No comments: