Friday, August 8, 2008

1. My favorite bedtime attire is shorts and a very big shirt...

2. The perfect meal would include grilled pork with a hearty side of potato salad and a big glass of Coca Cola.

3. The most memorable girl's night out I've ever had was when one of my bestfriends got married. We were just laughing and telling stories the whole time and we were even there on the newly weds honeymoon suite...lol! [But we left before the honeymoon began]...*wink..wink* That was in 19__/2007. I was 29-years-old.

4. My earliest memory is when I was about 5 and I accidentally swallowed a coin,and it stucked on my throat.

5. The family is gone for the evening and I will spend my time surfing, blogging and relaxing.


6. Right now I am posting some blog entries...


7. When I am done blogging, I am going to head off to my cousin's place, and attend my nephew's birthday.


1 comment:

Heather and Reese said...

Eila,

That's a very traumatic first memory. Wow. I'm glad you were okay!

Hope you had fun at your nephew's birthday party. Have a great weekend.

Bless you-

~Reese