Thursday, August 21, 2008

Guilty???

Felt guilty I was not able to offer the guy my cousin tagged along with him, to stay for the night since my cousin already left for the province. But he seemed so decided on what he was gonna do, the moment he learned that my cousin's gone home already, and I was torn between "what am I gonna do and I don't know him too well" to offer him to sleep at our place....Sigh....
----------------------------------
A little guilty that I bought a pair of flip flops on impulse and realized that I don't have a need for it, when I reached home...
----------------------------------
Until now, I have not given my Christmas gifts to my best friend's kids...Eeeew..
----------------------------------
Spent an ample amount of cash on a salon to have my hair blow dried..But I was happy with the result though, so not so guilty anymore.....lol!
----------------------------------
And guilty, that this post has been on my drafts for 24hrs., because I had a hard time finishing it...lol!

Thank heaven's I'm ready to post this!

No comments: