Friday, August 1, 2008

Know and Tell

I came across these random questions from Jenn's site. These are from Kicking it in Crazyville site and it's called Know and Tell Friday. It's fun and I feel I'm gonna be answering this every week. Read on and get to know a little something about me....

1. Which is worse: speaking to a large crowd or working under an impossible deadline?
Speaking to a large crowd, somehow all my public speaking classes were not able to help me ease out my stage fright, lol.
2. Could you work with your best friend?
Yes. It’s easier to work with someone you know too well, so you have no worries of
telling him straight if he does everything wrong..lol!
3. Do you eat seafood?
Yes. Fish, prawns and crabs. I am from a place where there’s an abundance of seafood and we sort of grew eating them, so we’re used to it.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten? None that I could remember. If I feel it’s gross or worse I wouldn’t even bother tasting it. lol!
5. Which would make you feel more appreciated by your DH / SO: bringing home flowers, doing a chore without being asked, or asking you on a “date”? Doing a chore without being asked. It’s nice to get a little help around the house :)
6. What is something fun you are going to do today? Shopping…
7. What qualities you look for in a friend … in other words, what causes you to really “click” with someone?
Someone who’s got no frills, the “what you see is what you get” type, honest, funny, someone who would side with me when nobody else does but is not afraid to tell me to slow it down when I’m getting a little over board, and someone who is able to accept my flaws more than my good side.

Wanna join the fun. Click here.


2 comments:

Rob, Jen and three little monkeys said...

I'm so glad you joined! Have fun with it and talk to you soon! Jen

Heather and Reese said...

Thanks for joining in this week. I enjoyed reading your answers.

I hope you had a great time shopping! Sounds like fun to me.

Heather