Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Inbox

These days, my inbox has never been so full..Whether they'd be text messages or emails, somehow everyday I receive some form well meaning friends and a few job interviews.....My Yahoo, is filled with exchange of email messages from my high school batch. Everyone just seems to get excited over our 15 years, which is set next year, and the new site that another batch mate has made, although some of the buttons aren't working yet..After all, it's still under construction...On my hotmail, aside from the usual updates from my contacts on all the social networking sites that I joined, I also get to receive my daily dose of job alerts...The job hopper that I am, guess it's important I get those job alerts..lol!

But, my cellphone's inbox is a different story. There I have been receiving some words of encouragement, which I still find helpful even if I know they were just forwarded messages by people including my friends, whose numbers are loaded with the "Alltxt", promo....Anyhow, I still find it nice to receive them because that sort of reminds me that, they remember me or more like, that I am still in their contacts list..lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

It's funny, I get the same nice texts and they are sometimes just what I need.

But I'm with you on the inbox ordeal. ARGH I cannot read them all! :)

Have a good rest of your week!