Thursday, May 29, 2008

Survey

I lifted this from a bulletin posted by my friend on friendster..Got nothin' to do so might as well answer it....

1. last beverage:

- Coke Zero.

2. last text message:

- roberta.

3. last time you cried:

- last Wednesday..

SIX HAVE YOU EVERS:

1. gone on a date:

- yep

3. kissed someone & regretted it:

- sort of….

4. lost someone special:

- yes. :(

5. been depressed:

- yeah, but i’m over it now

6. been drunk and threw up:

- nope.! I never go beyond my two bottles of beer (whew..boring, hahahaha)

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

1. purple

2. light blue

3. pink

THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:

1. Made a new friend:

- yes…

2. Laughed until you cried:

- hmm. yes.

3. Met someone who changed your

life:

- no

4. Found out who your true friend

is:

- no.

5. Is there something you want to tell

someone:

- no.

6. How many kids do you want to

have:

- 2.

7. Do you have any pets:

- no.

8. Do you wanna change your name :

- no. it’s the name my Pap chose for me, why change it??? I love it.

9. What did you do yesterday:

- went to the grocery, did the laundry, packed my sis things until 2 am.

10. Last time you had pizza:

- two weeks ago

11. What time did you wake up today:

- about 4 a.m. tough!

12. What were you doing at 10:30 p.m.:

- last night? Packing someone else’s luggage

13. Last time you saw your father:

- last month

14. What is one thing you wish you

could change about your life?

- some decisions I made but I don’t wanna go into details

6. What are you listening to right

now:

- the sound of my keyboard

17. Have you ever talked to Tom:

- Tom who??? Would love to talk to Tom Hunks but I would probably get starstrucked..oh, you’re not talking about Tom from Looney Tunes right??? hahahha

19. Most visited web page:

- hotmail and yahoo

20. Coke or Pepsi:

- both

No comments: