Friday, May 23, 2008

Loving Becky's Kitchen




I was on the look out for some baked goodies that I was planning to give to my colleagues. I didn't want to give out cakes from the bakeshops that's already known to everyone. What I wanted was some home baked cakes and goodies...that would make it more special. Becky's Kitchen came to mind...I've heard it a lot of times, knew how to get to the place, but just didn't have the time to do so before. I called up their Valle Verde Branch first, to ask for the prices. They have very nice staff - who nicely answered my pricing queries. I had about 13 cakes and goodies in my list, and a few questions about the sizes and number of pieces per box, but I never heard their staff grumble. That was a good sign. Their cakes are at very reasonable prices. Their whole round cakes are at Php400-Php500 only. Most of their cheesecakes are at around Php550. Now, isn't that a good price and the products are all mouth watering ! I bought one whole Swiss Chocolate Cake , tried a slice of Potato Almond Crunch, a box of Walnut Brownies (32pcs), and a box of butterscotch bars(32 pcs). All of these and I still have a change for my Php1000. Whew! If you wanna try out their delectable cakes and goodies visit them at these branches:

Becky's Kitchen
Community Center, Suha St.,
Valle Verde I, Pasig City
Tel: 671-7606
Or
1061 P. Ocampo cor. Bautista St.
Singalong, Manila
Tel: 525-1648, 523-4245

A piece of advice: Go there early. Or better yet call them ahead of time to reserve. Their products are usually sold out, easily. That's Becky's Kitchen!

No comments: