Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On Friendster and Multiply

Only got time to check on my mail and I found two invitations from my niece and my friend to join them on this social networking site Multiply. Having set up mine for about a year now, I gladly accepted their invitation. I like the way I am able to post as much pictures as I want on Multiply not to mention the easy photo editing tools they have. Lately I have learned to add music to my profile and it's just cool. Friendster on the other hand was the first social networking site I joined, and have been a member for almost 5 years now. Through the five years, I was able to find some long lost friends and former classmates that I've lost contact with. Needless to say, these social networking sites sort of became an avenue for me to be in contact with family and friends, now that all of us are living our own lives and are miles apart.

No comments: