Friday, May 23, 2008

On A Day Like This

It is raining hard again..The past few days we have been experiencing heavy rains in the afternoon and I'm thinking - rainy season's here again.And in times like this, when going out seems to be out of the question (traffic can really be terrible when it rains you know), I get to do the things I wouldn't have done had it been a sunny day. Seems like I tend to busy myself with anything just so I can get myself off the idea of sleeping, which is probably the most convenient thing to do on a cold, gloomy afternoon. Picture this - it is your rest day, you just finished a very sumptuous lunch, you are all cuddled up in your room, watching t.v. , the cool breeze touching your face...whew! you are tempted to lie down your bed....To get me all pumped up again, on a lazy day such as this, I try to go online. Believe me, the minute I start checking my emails, and updating my blog entries, I would easily forget sleeping. And when I get tired of it, I start doing my unfinished scrapbook - not done with it but I'm half way through.Thank heaven's! Ha ha...This is also the time for me to clean up my room - sort out the stuff I don't wear anymore, throw the things I don't need and keep those that are still and yet to be used. By the time I'm done with all this, I begin to smell the aroma of coffee that has been brewing in the kitchen but I was too busy to notice. Took a sip of it and ah..this is life.....

No comments: