Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chit....Chat....

I was supposed to watch t.v. but apparently I didn't like the topic on that show for today so I opted to surf the net instead. I've cheked out my mails and so far no thing's really important there only updates on the online group that I joined a year ago...in a little while I would be preparing dinner, a little later tonight I'd be busy helping my sis pack her things since she's leaving tomorrow after lunch, for the country's most environment friendly city.....those who love travelling can already guess, what place I'm talking about...hahahha...Yesterday, I went to a job interview and went through a lot of exams, I practically spent the whole day in that office...I was endorsed for final interview today, but had it rescheduled as I have to attend to some very important things....Had one interview before that with a different company and I was quite disappointed with the remuneration package so I did not accept the job...and so the quest for the "perfect" job continues....hahahhaha...
What else has happened so far????...Oh, I checked out some wedding favors for a Moroccan Theme wedding and I have chosen a few....Would probably ask around for the prices, this coming week end....Looks like it would be a busy week end again.....Just opened my YM, and saw my friend R_____ was online...The moment she realized I'm online, she sent me a message asking me if someone from a headhunter's office had called me up already...I told her none yet..Then we were talking about our rants over our bosses, jobs, etc.....I checked out my wordpress and saw I've got a pile of comments to approve..I haven't updated my blog there for almost a week now, because I'm beginning to get frustrated on not being able to put all my widgets and html codes on my wordpress sidebar, just like what i can do to blogspot....but then it was on wordpress that I came across one of my favorite radio jocks in the country....chico garcia......and i'm logging out....Peace!

No comments: