Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Moving Out or Not?

It seems like everytime there's a discussion about us moving out of the house that we have been staying for the past 7 yrs. here in Manila, I get bothered...I start to feel uneasy and a lot of questions would come up...This house was owned by my Aunt's family since late 1980's but sold it sometime in 2002..It was a blessing that the new owner had it rented and we've been renting it since then..I like the fact that we are given the freedom , with regard to running things around the house..The owner is just too busy to still bother us with his house rules..But we are still cautious though, since he lives just across our place...lol. Plus the fact that we never had an increase on the rent considering the location and accessibility of the place- picture this I just have to cross the street to get to a mall called SM Centerpoint, just a few steps from the LRT 2 station, and there's practically a ride wherever I want to go...How cool is that? Lately though, with all the prices going up, we've been contemplating on looking for a studio type place, enough for my two sis and me, but nothing's final yet. We still are not able to find a place that would be as quiet and secure as this one. And after 7 years, we definitely feel this is home away from home...Ey, I'll worry about moving out some other time...

No comments: