Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Hate....

The other day, I went to a caregiver school in Taft. I was quite familiar with the place, but got confused with the street where I was supposed to be in, so I was literally walking through a wrong way...Midway through it, I knew I made the wrong turn, and realized that I should be in the next street, but just to be sure I tried to seek assistance from the owner of the canteen that I passed by. Apparently, she was talking to some Indian guy, so I waited for them to finish their conversation before I asked...I tried to be as nice as possible and the conversation went like this..

Me: Tanong ko lang po, saan po dito yung Nakpil St. [May I please ask, where Nakpil St,. is?]
Lady: [busy texting] Dyan, sa Nakpil..Dyan lang... [It's there...Nakpil, is just right there]... and she was not even looking at me while she was answering my question...And she did not even point to me where I should be making my turn or what not... Was on the verge of arguing, but somehow cool heads prevailed...I realized there's no point in arguing and seeing that she was not too ready to help, I slowly walked away from that canteen..and I was glad I have found my way to the school, where I was supposed to be...

No comments: