Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BFF's McDo Moment

The morning of December 31, despite the not so wonderful weather, there were signs of dark clouds everywhere, I met up with my best friend Chi. It was the first time in probably 3 years, that we saw each other again..Sure we update each other through text messages but nothing beats the conversations over fries and other knick knacks...She brought along her eldest, who is my godchild, and after I handed the boy my christmas gift, Chi and I started our never ending how are you's and chitchats...Just like the good old days....And funny, we seem to not notice the time, before we knew it, it was way past lunch time, and we had to send Chi's son to play some arcade games while we continue to laugh about our stories and reminisce about our college days. Nothing has really changed after all these years and I made sure I had my camera with me so we could take some pictures..The last picture we had together was in some 10 years ago, both of us in our rocker fashion, Chi in a Kurt Cobain hairstyle, both of us making the peace sign...Now, we still are rock fans but sports a more "girlie" fashion..lol..I posted here one shot of us together, never mind how it looked, it was intentionally captured this way, quite a clear view of my Best Friend For life, the already empty mcdonalds drinks and fries and a peeping me...lol..

1 comment:

Rob, Jen and three little monkeys said...

Thanks so much for your nice comments on my blog! That's so awesome that you got to see your friend again! You know a true friend when you can just pick up where you left off, like you've never been apart. :) Blessings to you as well in this new year!