Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lunch at Oniv's...



[Time really fly so fast, my six day vacation is over but I couldn't complain more, I just made the best of it...lol....A few days before Christmas however, I got a text message from my cousin Oniv, who leaves just a few blocks away from me, inviting me to come to their house because they have a party. Much as I wanted to, I had to decline because I had some shopping to do and was not somewhere near his place...hahaha.... While I was on vacation, he sent me a text inviting me to come over for dinner at his place, and he further told me that he also invited my two other cousins...I had to reply informing him that I am in the province for the New Years, and he understood]...So finally, after a series of coordination, with my other cousin, we were set to go to Oniv's. So I asked him if they were home and told him we were gonna go to his place...Thank heaven's he replied, Ok....lol....Arriving at Oniv's was a riot! His kids and my other cousin's kid's instantly bonded, played around, got really loud while we-the not so young spent the rest of the day, laughing at stories of long ago, watching dvd's over carbonara and other delicacies that Oniv prepared himself....What a party host! We spent the whole afternoon at Oniv's and went home late...We were too carried away by our stories and must have forgotten that it was already getting dark, had not my nephew started bothering my cousin that they should be going home....I'm looking forward to the next get together....Guess, the holiday's not over yet....

No comments: