Friday, July 20, 2012

Mercato Centrale

After it's opening late last year, Mercato Centrale has now become a famous destination for foodies all over the metro.. I headed off to Mercato a day after it was launched and I keep coming back on every weekends that I could, and it never cease to impress me with its' wide spread of food and even organic stuff to suit any one's needs. It has moved into a new location, still in The Fort, just at the back of St.Lukes near MC Home Depot and S&R.

Different food stalls, so foodies and clients would have a wide array of choices.


While going around and checking out the stalls, you can sample the food products, because each food stall offer food tasting.




Tables and chairs are provided for customers to relax and dine at the same time. You can even share your table with a fellow foodie and gain friends.

Oh and this is where I got a sampling of my personal favorite-DQ Ice Cream. The day I was there was the day that they brought back their Dive Bar.

And these mochi's are sooo good :)


Mercato now has it's counterpart in the South, it's called Soderno. Check it as well.







No comments: