Monday, July 23, 2012

I Adore - Alexandre..Farewell

Some call it maturity, others term it mellow...It's that point in your life when you prefer a quiet environment to unwind, rather than going to clubs. This I call -ME time. And Alexandre-French Bakery Bistro and Lounge in The Fort gives me just that.

My love for Paris, and the Eiffel tower outside the cafe is reason enough to draw me inside the lounge, its' homey feel was too hard to resist...


I ordered the succulent pistachios macaroons and a croissant..



paired with a cup of my favorite coffee, in a mug that says...


Lounging in this place, is too relaxing, you could forget that you've been staying there for hours. That's why it pains me when I heard that the cafe has finally made its' curtain call and said goodbye to its' clients.
Thank you, Alexandre, for giving me a taste of Paris...



No comments: