Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Song Titles

Got tagged on this meme by a friend on facebook and thought I'd share it with you....
----
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST (or two!), cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to however many people you like and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.


Pick Your Artist: U2

Are you male or female: Lady With a Spinning Head (lol!)

Describe yourself: Two Shots of Happy,One Shot of Sad

How do you feel about yourself: Magnificent

Describe where you currently live: In God's Country

If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: Where the Streets Have No Name

Your favorite form of transportation: FastCars

Your best friend is: Dancing Barefoot

Your favorite color is: Ultraviolet

What's the weather like: Indian Summer Sky

Favorite time of day: Night and Day

What is life to you: A Celebration

What is the best advice you have to give: Sometimes you can't make it on your own

If you could change your name, what would it be: Jean Genie

Your favorite food is: Lemon

Thought for the Day: Love is Blindness

How I would like to die: Exit (hahaha)

My soul's present condition: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

My motto: Walk On

No comments: