Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Week That Was

Monday,was quite a toxic day for me. I woke up early and realized I needed to grab some more sleep so I'll be refreshed during my tutorial schedule in the afternoon. I was not able to sleep anymore as I realized I have to be early at the center..
--
I found some cool site where you could build an online store without having to spend a lot. The past few days I have been busy creating designs or rather designing the stuff I would be selling for my online store and I am enjoying it. MY online store is called Kraftika Stuff. Will talk about this more on my posts in the future.
--
My tutorial pre-schooler Marchie, passed his entrance exam in big school..I couldn't be more proud.
--
Sat beside my other preschooler Joaquin,when he had his mock interview because he sort of doesn't like to talk to the teacher interviewing him. But he answered the questions after a while.
--
Gave my tutorial student Cheska,some chocolates for her birthday. And I was just proud that she got the highest grade on her Science quiz.
--
Have been a really busy time for me, but seeing kids smiles is fulfilling.

No comments: