Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Almost Christmas and What Have I Been Doing

Just came from preschool & tutorial teachers and staff Christmas party. We had a lot of fun and what I liked about it was the laid back feel yet everyone seems to be enjoying and laughter was really all over the room. It's just like a Sunday lunch with your family. The days prior to the party however was quite hectic for us tutors. It was the students trimestral exams and I have spent sleepless nights making reviewers and trying to sneak in some Christmas shopping and bazaar hopping..lolz! My tutorial sessions was made more fun and enjoying by my cutie little preschoolers who stays at the center and do stuff while waiting for their parents to pick them up...
[Teo drawing transformer]
[Zo playing with the clay]
Aren't they cute?

Now, since it's the time time of year where gifts are always abundant, my students have been so sweet to send me some presents. There was one gift I really appreciated, though because it was coming from Larry, a 14-yr old boy with special needs. He looks and speaks like normal kid but he feels like he is always in a war..This is what he gave me..
[a complimentary drink from Starbucks]

[and this is what he wrote on the card]
It's almost Christmas.....

No comments: