Friday, May 15, 2009

Whaaaaat??? Gokey was Voted Out???

I have been following American Idol for quite a while now, I guess I was so into it during season 7, when I didn't have that much to do so watching tv was a better alternative....lolz! I was soo for David Cook and I was soo glad he won... This season my personal favorite was Danny Gokey..Must be his eyes, that spells sincerity to me and when he sings - it just touches the heart......And it seemed like he was on the way to Number 1 until last May 13, when he was voted off from the top 3, leaving Kris Allen and Adam Lambert to go against each other for the top spot....It was such a surprise and a biggest disappointment for me...It would have been a better competition if Lambert and Gokey would be the ones vying for this seasons American Idol title....

No comments: