Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pacman is again Number 1

The fight last Sunday between Manny Pacquiao and Ricky Hatton, has been the most anticipated, yet even if we were allowed to watch it during our OJT, I still was not able to because I had to attend to my client, who seemed to be bored, so I took him out in the garden...When news came that Manny Pacquiao won, by knock out at round 2, there were cheers all over Rendu. I was able to catch scenes from the fight over the news and while I was happy for Pacman's recent victory I was more glued on his entrance song entitled "Lahing Pinoy"...The lyrics just got me and even if I was only watching the fight on replays on the news, hearing that entrance song gave me goosebumps...Makes me more proud to be Pinoy...Below is a video done by youtube user dotz67, which shows some scenes of the fight and the lyrics of Pacman's entrance song...Enjoy it and mabuhay ka Pacman! Mabuhay and Lahing Pinoy!!

No comments: