Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Week That Was

Monday was my first day on my caregiver class and I am on my way to week number two....I'm hoping that I can cope with it, now that there's another module added...
-------
Went home late last Tuesday, because I went out with a friend, and I'm glad I went with her, otherwise I wouldn't have known a new route going home to my place....lol...
-------
Talked to Mom last Wednesday and she was asking me how school was, and I told her everything's fine...Mom's will always be moms....
-------
Was supposed to do grocery with my sis last Thursday, but my class is until 9p.m. so my sis told me she was going to buy dinner instead....Had a nice Jollibee and KFC dinner that night, thanks to sis =D
-------
Did the grocery, yesterday after I helped my friend Fel purchase a calculator and shop for shirts...Would like to do that one again, Fel and I still got a lot of things to talk about.
-------
Was in class the whole afternoon today, it was a start of a new module and it seems interesting...A fun group/class indeed...

And I have been struck with cough and colds, and darn, this running nose is bothering me.....Time to self medicate, lol!

No comments: