Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just Right

This video was posted by chicogarcia, on his blog , which I would constantly follow. Seeing this, it has opened my eyes and made me realized a lot of things...Learn from the man..I like he part when he said "but i tell you there are some times in your life when you fall down and you feel you don't have the strength to get back up...do you think you have hope? because i tell you i'm down here, face down and i have no arms no legs. it should be impossible for me to get back up, but it's not. you see i will try 100 times to get up and if i fail and i give up do you think i'm ever gonna get up? no. but if i fail, i try again and again and again..but i just want you to know that it's not the end. it matters how you gonna finish. are you gonna finish strong. and you will find that strength to get back up...."

No comments: