Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back to School....

In case, you still don't know, I am back to school...Yep, I have enrolled in a caregiver class, and is set to finish in about six months. I enrolled at a school that offers the course on modular type, so I was glad to have came to class at a time where they were doing demos and exams....It's like going back to college...I'm done with three unit tests, will have cooking demo tomorrow, and there's final examination on Tuesday..Next week is more like injection and blood pressure reading....Busy? Yes, sir! I have classes practically everyday, except on Sunday.....I'm not complaining though, as I am enjoying the company of my classmates who are professionals at one time and now all of us have the same goals as mine, on why we took caregiver classes --we all wanna go abroad and earn a little more for the family....

1 comment:

Jhari said...

Uuy, nice step! good luck sayo GT Mel.