Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Randomness....

Today was a busy one for me....Had to finish a lot of household stuff because tomorrow I may not be able to do it again as I'm planning to go out with my sis -to shop for gifts, eat out probably and buy myself a new phone....Not those fancy phones nowadays, as I don't feel it would be practical purchasing those, in times like these when economy is down..(gosh, is this really me talking...lol!) Ok, so today, I'm glad that I already finished doing my laundry, cleaning the bathroom, and defrosting the fridge....and had a really sumptuous lunch after that..
---------------------
I'm browsing through the net and was quite disappointed with one baker who had a really cool site on multiply, but apparently does not reply to your queries even if she's always online...I was soo looking forward to receiving a response from her because she just happens to have the baking supply I needed, which I would be sending to my Mom. Oh well, I sent her an email again, and I'm hoping she'd reply tomorrow.
---------------------
Checked out Chico Garcia's blog and had a good laugh on his the best and the rest posts...
---------------------
Was surprised to learn that Edwin, my former colleague in GT uploaded a new photo...Nice to see he is looking good...Sent him a message asking how he is on his "side of the planet"....lol...
---------------------

No comments: