Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting Paid Through Writing

I just signed up for Paying Post, yesterday and got approved within 24 hours. This is a new opportunity for me to be able to earn through writing and the quickest approval I ever got....I read about Paying Post through my former colleague and blog buddy Jhari, and somehow got me to registering here as well. Registration was a breeze, you visit the website - which by the way has a very beautiful lay out, click on the register link, then you register your blog by filling up some forms, click submit and you wait for an email confirmation. Voila! You're done and all ready for some opportunities that you can reserve and write about. It got me excited at the fact that they are very fair in approving your blogs regardless of how long you've hosted it or what entries you write about. Now isn't that cool!

I am relatively new to blog advertising although I have already earned a few on my other blog which I have been managing for a couple of years now. I would not claim I know a lot about it, but based on what I gather so far, blog advertising allows you to write about certain topics or opportunities that is suitable for the kind of blog that you keep. You just have to take note of the task descriptions or instructions, and you're set. The topics that may be assigned to you are based on the preferences that you specified upon registration as well as the payment rate. I'm also looking at the possibility of earning through their affiliates but that would have to be after I see some positive results on this first task...So what are you waiting for, click on the links I've set above, register and get paid through writing....

1 comment:

Jhari said...

Welcome to the world of making money out of blogging ;) ako rin nag sign up kasi kailangan ko talagang kumita, hehehe!