Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday's at Rustan's

The past days, I've been out to the malls again to do some last minute christmas shopping....Thank heaven's I'm done with it...It was a tiring one, what with the long queue at the cashiers and at the gift wrapping section..so after going around and looking for gift items and paying, and while waiting for them to be wrapped, I found some time to take pictures....Sofa's just like the one in front of the christmas tree (partly captured here), are specifically placed in strategic areas around the store for tired shoppers to lounge and relax a bit....... One reason why, I like Rustan's..But on this photo, guess, I'm not that tired yet as I still manage to pose for picture....lol!

Finally able to take a picture on the beautiful crystal trimmings and decorations....

No comments: